Monday 6 July 2015

The Alphabet Song






Download the coloring sheets below
(click on image, right click & save)





There are also songs that go through the alphabet, making some of the letters stand for something in the process. An example was recorded in 1948, by Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise, Sidney Lippman, and later Perry Como, called A, You're Adorable (also known as "The Alphabet Love Song"):
A, you're adorable
B, you're so beautiful
C, you're a cutie full of charms
D, you're a darling
And E, you're exciting
And F, you're a feather in my arms
G, you look good to me
H, you're so heavenly
I, you're the one I idolize
J, we're like Jack and Jill
K, you're so kissable
L, is the love light in your eyes
M, N, O, P
I could go on all day
Q, R, S, T
Alphabetically speaking: "You're OK"
U, made my life complete
V, means you're very sweet
W, X, Y, Z
It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you to tell you what you mean to me











No comments:

Post a Comment