Thursday 26 November 2015

I Hide In My Mind

by Charles Finch






I hide in my mind because I feel safe there,
Not allowing myself to go to that land of great despair.
For if I allowed the despair to creep in,
I would probably make many bad decisions
And that to me would be a horrible sin.

With that being spoken and that being said,
Hopefully one thing I can get off my chest and out of my head.
We all have some purpose in our life, even if we don't realize it,
When destiny is upon us, we ourselves become a light.

For the ones who see and can tell the difference
between the phonies and those of us that are truly true,
You have what it takes to make it and one day your light
will shine on somebody too.

For they will see and learn what had made them blind,
To teach another along the way, so they are not left behind.
That's when the chains are broken and a positive life begins again.
Hope this made sense and helps you in your life.
From me to you my very new friend.

© C.N.A.F.3rd.






Ping-o-matic

No comments:

Post a Comment